Skip to main content
- 1998 Incorporation as LuxCarbon, a raw materials and trading company based in Duisburg
- 2000 Incorporation of FerroLux GmbH
- Since 2003 IS0 9001 certification
- 2010 Relocation from Duisburg to the Stadthafen (city port) in Essen, where
- a 5,000 m² warehouse (storage and office space) allowed capacity to be extended. Refurbished under the latest guidelines, the warehouse is used for storing finished products for steel and foundry customers. These major storage facilities also allow deliveries with short lead times. Moreover, through our proximity to the handling companies we can continually improve the quality control of the products.
- 2013 Acquisition of the FerroCarbon production plant
- Over 72,000m²
- ISO 9001 certified
- Wide service offering (crushing, drying, grading, packaging, mixing, storage)
- Through having our own production facilities, we are better able to influence product quality, maintain a high level of customer service and quickly react to customer needs.